Fixed Indemnity Medical Insurance
The SecureValue Plus Difference
- No Annual Deductible.
Enables You to receive benefits payments sooner than a traditional Major Medical plan.
- First Dollar coverage for OutPatient Dr. visits.
Special “rollover” feature; if You don’t use Your benefits, You don’t lose them.
- Buy more coverage, if You need it, without additional underwriting.
Ask Your agent about the Optional Step Up Rider.
- Any Doctor, Any Hospital.
But you can stretch Your dollars further by choosing an In-Network Provider.
- Our Surgeon’s fee schedule provides larger fixed indemnity payments than many competitors that limit their surgeon’s fixed indemnity payments to the Medicare allowable charge for the same surgery.
- Not subject to federal healthcare reform mandates.
- Lock in Your rate for 12, 24 or, 36 months.
Ask Your Agent how You can lock in Your rate for up to 36 months.
- Flexible Plan Options
As part of Your plan selection, You choose when Your Hospital Room and Board and Miscellaneous Expense benefits begin by selecting Your Elimination Period of ZERO, ONE or TWO days.
- Increasing Lifetime Maximum.
Get rewarded for Your Good Health with our Increasing Lifetime Maximum.
- 24 hour coverage, on or off the job
Coverage You can depend on when You need it the most.
- Portable coverage
You can take it with You even if You move or change jobs.
A Fixed Indemnity Medical Insurance plan allows You to receive specific first dollar payments for covered healthcare services, regardless of what Your medical provider charges. *
This differs from traditional Major Medical plans where You must first satisfy a deductible every year before You are eligible to receive benefit payments.
* You will be responsible for charges that exceed your fixed benefit amount and the network discount.