Amazing dental insurance coverage with low rates!
We will pay 80% of Covered Expenses after You meet Your deductible and coinsurance. Benefits include:
- Initial and Periodic oral examinations. Limited to one during a consecutive 6 month period;
- Intraoral X-rays, with or without bitewings. Limited to one series in a consecutive 36 month period;
- Bitewing X-rays. Limited to one set during a consecutive 12 month period;
- Prophylaxis (cleaning of teeth) with or without an oral examination. Limited to one treatment during a consecutive 6 month period;
- Periodontal Prophylaxis (deep scaling and cleaning). Limited to one treatment during a consecutive 6 month period;
- Topical application of fl uoride for Covered Insureds under 19 years of age. Limited to one treatment during a consecutive 12 month period;
- Temporary treatment to relieve dental pain; and
- Space maintainers (fi xed or lateral) for missing primary teeth.
Individual coverage from:
Family coverage from:
*Premiums shown are in 66062 ZIP code (Overland Park, KS). Individual: 40-yr-old; Family: +40-yr-old spouse & one dependent with an effective date of 10/14/2010.
We will pay 50% of Covered Expenses after You meet Your deductible and coinsurance, when services are Provided at least 6 months after the Issue Date. Benefits include:
- General anesthesia, when Medically Necessary and in connection with Oral Surgery;
- Amalgam, silicate cement, acrylic or plastic fillings;
- Topical application of sealant on a posterior tooth for Covered Insured's under 14 years of age. Limited to one treatment per tooth in a consecutive 36 month period;
- Root Canal Therapy, including treatment plan and follow-up care;
- Apicoectomy. If performed with a root canal, this service will be considered a separate service;
- Gingivectomy or gingivoplasty, per quadrant;
- Osseous surgery, per quadrant. If more than one periodontal surgery service is performed per quadrant, only the most inclusive surgical service performed will be considered a Covered Expense under the Certificate;
- Periodontic scaling;
- Repairs and adjustments to Dentures. This will not be considered a Covered Expense if performed within 6 months of: Denture installation; adjustments to Dentures or Partial Dentures; replacement of a broken tooth or complete or Partial Denture; other Denture repairs; and re-cementing of a bridge;
- Simple tooth Extractions; and
- Surgical Extractions of an Impacted tooth, including full bony Impaction.
We will pay 50% of Covered Expenses after You meet Your deductible and coinsurance, when services are provided at least 12 months after the Issue Date. Benefits include the following:
- Gold inlay fillings, two or three surfaces;
- Single Crown restorations;
- Dentures, including fixed or removable prosthetic devices, complete Dentures, upper and lower;
- Partial Dentures; lower, with two clasps and gold lingual bar; upper with two clasps and gold palatal bar;
- Bridge Pontics; and
- Abutment Crowns.