Health Coverage Options In Montana
When you want the best in health coverage options, we have the solutions you need.
Montana is the fourth largest state in the United States by land area, and is home to seven State Forests, 53 State Parks, and ten National Forests. The word “Montana” actually comes from the Spanish word for “mountainous,” which makes sense to any visitors to the state. Because of Montana’s mountainous nature, the local economy relies heavily on its agriculture, mining, construction, and manufacturing.
At USHEALTH Group, we know how important it is to protect your family and put your money to good use in Montana.
We have the team to help uncover the best plan for you.
Apply for your health coverage in 3 simple steps
Fill out the form
Talk to an agent
Let us help you!
Stellar Service Reputation
What We Offer
You want to find a plan that is suitable for your needs – that’s why we offer custom solutions for Montana individuals and families. USHEALTH Group serves Montana through:
- Advisors: With more than 3,600 licensed advisors, we have a team of professionals that can serve you
- Reputable history: Between our various products and services, we have 100 collective years of experience connecting Americans with the right solutions.
- Premier services: We offer a highly curated collection of health, dental, and vision coverage in Montana.
We believe in providing top-notch customer service while uncovering the right health coverage solution for you and your family.
- Any Doctor, Any Hospital!
- 24 hour coverage, on or off the job
- Portable coverage
- Quality coverage available for periods of critical illness
- Wellness & Health Screening Benefits Available
- 3 Plans to Choose From Tailored for Your Needs
- Preventative Dental Care Coverage
- Basic Dental Care Coverage
- Portable coverage
- Major Dental Care Services Available
- Orthodontic Care Services Available
- Up to 90% Savings on Glasses
- Up to 72% Savings on Contact Lenses
- Over 100,000 Access Points for Care to Choose From
- Comprehensive Eye Exam Coverage
- Corrective Lenses Coverage
- Corrective Contact Lenses Coverage
- Annual Allowance Towards Frames
Popular PPO Network Options
- Whether you’re looking for lower monthly premiums or a plan with no deductible, USHEALTH Group offers health coverage in Montana for every scenario.
- PremierChoice Specified Disease/Sickness and Accident Plans & Health & Wellness Plans
- PremierMed Short Term Medical-Surgical Expense Plan
- SecureAdvantage Specified Disease/Sickness and Accident Plans
- SecureAdvantage Health & Wellness Plans
- HealthAccess Specified Disease/Sickness and Accident Plans
Our licensed team of professionals will work with you to find the best plan, whether you’re purchasing for yourself or your family.
We know that lump-sum payments can be beneficial when certain medical emergencies arise. We offer options for that, too.
Even if you have health coverage, lump-sum plans can be a supplemental benefit that you might be able to use for deductibles or out-of-pocket expenses.
Choose the Right Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage in Montana
We know how important this decision is – the right health coverage options can make a significant impact on your family’s financial situation. Our team of licensed professionals can help you choose the rightplan for your medical, dental, and vision needs.
Need a partner to help you choose health coverage? USHEALTH Group can help you select the best plan for your medical needs.
We’re a Gold Stevie Award Winner
for 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020!
Legal Notice : All products are underwritten and issued by Freedom Life Insurance Company of America, National Foundation Life Insurance Company and Enterprise Life Insurance Company, wholly owned subsidiaries of USHEALTH Group, Inc. All products not available in all states. Contact a Licensed Insurance Agent for additional information.